These s’more flapjacks, packed with gooey marshmallows and chocolate, are an irresistible treat. Recipe from Liz Ashworth
- 6oz Butter
- 4.5 oz Golden Syrup or Honey
- 4.5oz Soft Brown Sugar
- 12oz Hamlyns Porridge Oats
- 3oz Mini Marshmallows
- 6oz Chocolate Chips
1. Oil a 9insquare tin.
2. Heat oven to 350F
3. Melt the butter, syrup and sugar
4. Put the oats into a large bowl and stir in the melted mixture.
5. Press half the oat mixture into the tin, sprinkle evenly with marshmallows and chocolate then cover with the remains of the mixture.
6. Bake in the middle of the oven for 20 minutes. Do not over bake.
7. Leave to cool in the tin. Mark into squares while still warm.