It's July and nothing says summer like a great cocktail!
Check out some these favorites from Mrs Bridges.
- 5fl oz Prosecco, or champagne
1 tbsp jam, any flavor you like, we used Mrs Bridges Strawberry
1. Take the jam and add it to the bottom of a champagne flute or Champagne Coupe glass.
2. Fill the glass with Prosecco, stir and serve.
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 10 fl oz caster sugar
- 8.5 fl oz pink grapefruit juice
- 8.5 fl oz l sparkling pink wine
- 2 tbsp Mrs Bridges Pink Grapefruit Marmalade
- a few basil leaves and extra to garnish
1. Combine the marmalade, sugar and water in a saucepan with a few fresh basil leaves.
2. Bring up to a heat to allow the sugar to dissolve and simmer for a few minutes.
3. Remove the basil leaves and set aside to cool.
4. Once cool, pour into a shallow container along with the grapefruit juice and sparkling wine.
5. Place the dish on a flat surface in the freezer. Freeze for 1.5 hours, then scrape the granita with a fork and place back in the freezer.
6. Repeat this process a couple of times , bringing the ice in towards the center of the dish, until it has a granular texture.
7. Serve with a sprig of basil to garnish.