Everything you need fer yer nicht with Robert Burns!
This kit will make over a 5lb haggis, enough to serve over 20 generous portions.
If you have more than 20 guests we suggest you purchase additional cans of haggis which can be heated up separately.
- 6 14.5oz cans Sirloin Haggis (Lamb or Highland Beef on request)
- 1 Carton Mashed Potatoes (not shown in photo)
- 2 Cans Rutabagas Turnips
- 1 Food safe casing
- 1 Pack Whisky Flavored Coffee
- 1 Jar Redcurrant jelly with instructions to make a whisky sauce
- 1 Cotton Tea towel/wall hanging “Chieftain O' the Puddin' Race " or "Haggis Hunt"
- 1 Set Paper Napkins “Robert Burns" portrait (20 per pack)
- Keepsake card printed with the "Address to the Haggis"
- Instructions for making your own haggis in a skin
Supplied in an eco-friendly, reusable Jute/Burlap Bag printed with Burns iconic portrait by Alexander Nasmyth.
Download the Instructions for making your own presentation haggis