These pupcakes make an excellent treat for your dog. Banana is high in vitamins, potassium and low calorie. The sweet potato is excellent for your dog’s digestion and immune system.
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 Large Egg
- 7oz Hamlyns Porridge Oats
Makes six large pupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 375F. Cook the sweet potato for 40 minutes. To check if the sweet potato is cooked, stab it with a fork; it should be soft inside the skin. Put the sweet potato in the fridge to cool for around 10 minutes. This step can even be done the night before.
2. Take the cooled sweet potato out of its skin and mash it together on a bowl with the banana. Then, mix in the egg. The sweet potato must be cooled to not accidentally cook the egg. When the wet ingredients are all combined, mix in the oats.
3. Line or grease a cupcake tray. Scoop your mixture evenly to make six cupcakes. Place them in the oven for 12-15 minutes. Take the cupcakes out and let them cool completely before giving them to your furry friend.
4. These pupcakes should be torn up into small chunks when feeding to your dog. They should be eaten in three days but are suitable for freezing.