Let's celebrate sides today, side dishes that is. They are far less emphasized on websites and menus alike.. but they are so very important to a well-balanced holiday meal. Here is a delicious and crisp idea for your Christmas table. These green beans make a perfect accompaniment to fish, beef, lamb, or poultry! Bon Appetit!
Green Bean Salad with Sun Dried Tomato & Balsamic Chutney
- 4-5 servings
- 1 pound (1/2 kg) green beans, trimmed
- 1/3 cup Mrs Bridges Sun Dried Tomato & Balsamic Chutney
1. Cook beans in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 6 minutes. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain again. Pat dry
2. Pour Sun Dried Tomato & Balsamic Chutney over beans; toss to coat
3. Cover and refrigerate until cold, about 4 hours.
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Arrange beans on large platter and serve.