Yummmmmm! who doesn't love a delicious supper like this! You can also try this using pork chops with or without the bone. Good luck and Bon appetit!
Pan Fried Pork Fillet
- Serves 4
- Products Used: Port Wine Jelly & Rabbie's Burnie Mustard
1. Heat oil and butter in a pan, when hot add pork and cook each side for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add garlic and stir until soft.
3. Stir into pan the juices, the red wine, port wine jelly and mustard. Bring to the boil then stir in cream.
4. Reduce heat to a simmer and leave for 1 minute.
5. Serve immediately with mashed potato and green beans.